Please note: I have uploaded the pdf. version of the Cotton accession folder to SacCT. Please remember:
- The contents of this file are not public. If you wish to share a document with someone, let me know which one it is, why and with whom you wish to share it, and then, if I think it is appropriate, I'll extract it from the larger folder. Please do not print the entire folder.
- Not all the information in the accession file is correct.
- Some documents have been added quite recently. Your research will allow us to expand this file considerably, so if you are making research copies or images (digital or otherwise) of materials while conducting exhibit/artifact research at libraries or in the field, please make them of the highest quality possible.
- Let me know (in the comments section of this post) if you encounter any problems. You will shortly know a great deal about the Cotton Collection--just remember, not ALL attributions are 100% correct.
- Finally, if you know Melodi McAdams, be sure to tell her thanks for doing such a great job of scanning these and other documents for class (thanks Mel!)
I download the documents and they look great! Easy to read and I love the old "Sacramento State College" letterhead on "Jay Street"
ReplyDeleteThanks
Thanks for posting these! I'm in the process of reading through them right now. I just had a thought that I should go back and read your instructions, as they are NOT public. I'm taking notes for research and hopefully the library visit.
ReplyDelete