Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thursday museum hours (2/18)

As promised, I plan to be in the Museum tomorrow from 10-12 or so. Please respond in the comments if you intend to come by (and about what time you hope to arrive) OR if you want me to simply pull your materials.  I will photograph all the newly pulled materials tomorrow (plus Stacey's, which I pulled with her this afternoon, but managed to delete from my camera).

4 comments:

  1. I will be there some time between 11:15 and 11:30 a.m. I hope your feeling better. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but I can't come in today due to other appointments. Would you please pull my third object - FIB0016 74-30-98? Thank you - and thank you for photographing all our objects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! I think my third object that needs to be pulled is actually BAS0013 74-32-2-15. I can stay after next Wednesday if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pulled BAS 13. You can see it on Smugmug--#86 and #87.

    ReplyDelete