If you are having trouble saving your data (after reading all the various and sundry comments on the previous post, including Catherine's last comment--that she downloaded the free trial of Adobe Professional), then you may ask me for an extension (on the e-versions only). Shoot me an email before you split a gut and I'll let you know what you should plan to bring for tomorrow (basically, the printed hardcopy--make a photocopy for yourself!--along with the appended materials). Those of you who want this entire semester behind you before next Wednesday, more power to you. Last class tomorrow. We will meet in 4005 for a while, then head down to the museum for snacks and celebration that we all survived the exhibit, the furloughs and the inventory research! Any food allergies?
Last Post of the semester...or ever?
-
I hate ending this blog with out some kind of wrap up for the class. I
really enjoyed this class - and not just because I love museum stuff &
baskets. I th...
i have no food allergies :)
ReplyDelete