Last Post of the semester...or ever?
-
I hate ending this blog with out some kind of wrap up for the class. I
really enjoyed this class - and not just because I love museum stuff &
baskets. I th...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am unsure if I am infact partnered with anyone for this assignment. To my knowledge I am not... anyone think otherwise (as in, do you think I am your partner?)
ReplyDeleteBrian,
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to connect w/ Shawna. I'm sure I could work w/ both of you (as a donor, at least). Let me know if this works for you. I could be the "registrar" to whomever I hear from first.
You can e-mail me at lcalonder@att.net.
-Laura
Just to clarify - are we only filling out/turning in the Deed of Gift from the Museum of Western Colorado?
ReplyDeleteYes.
ReplyDeleteLaura,
ReplyDeleteNot sure exactly if that will be necessary... Casteneda had said that she was going to be helping Petras with his and maybe I should work with him... we shall see! I will let you know if I need the favor...
Brian
i am not able to find the assignment! i saw it afew days ago but now cannot seem to locate. it doesn't show up in assignments or announcements. can anyone help?
ReplyDeleteIt is still under announcements, I just pulled it up for him.
ReplyDeletefound it, thanks anonymous and anyone else concerned.
ReplyDelete