Friday, May 14, 2010

coming in next week to take photos?

Let me know! De-installation will begin on Thursday. (I'll be in on Wednesday afternoon if you need me to let you in to the museum before my meeting.)

5 comments:

  1. Wednesday is the only day that I can help with De-installation. I can be there around 130 or 2, that is if no one else is taking picture that day. I`m not entirely sure if I need the hours, I just want to help. I can atleast take down my groups wall and stack it up somewhere if that is ok. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can come in Thurs after turning in Bishop's final at 10:30 for the de-install; is that too early? [But I can always come back later]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to help out on thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we decided Thursday at 11am I will be begin photographing. So I need to have access to the objects during that time. I will have to set up a backdrop and lights, perhaps I can have the back left corner, so I am out of everyone's way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really just trying to let people who want to photograph the show BEFORE it comes down know that they need to do it BEFORE Thursday (this is the day that Michele will be in there finishing the object photos). So my post is not about asking for volunteers, per se. Sorry if it was confusing. I have two helpers for de-installation on Friday (so I'm all set!). Thanks

    ReplyDelete