I have just uploaded two documents to SacCT. One is a (corrected) version of the document I handed out in class on Wednesday before Dr. Roberts's lecture (which I really enjoyed; I hope you did too). I have placed it in the folder entitled "Cotton Accession File."
The second document I uploaded is entitled "catalog review." It appears as a single (pdf.) document on the home page and provides the instructions for your assignment due on Wednesday at 1:30 pm (please bring it to class in hard-copy form). Let me know if you have problems downloading these documents or any questions about them.
The spreadsheet has me with item BEA 50 which you took away as not part of the cotton collection. You gave me the tray in its place. Is the doc wrong or did the beaded bag get reassigned to the cotton collection? If its an error I still only have 2 items and I believe that I am suppose to have 3.
ReplyDeleteHi Marina, BEA 50 is the beaded cloth "frame." You are correct that I replaced 2 Plateau style beaded pouches (BEA 51 and 52, I think) that had been incorrectly attributed to JSC, but the little frame (2 pockets for photos, and beaded fringe) IS from the JSC collection.
ReplyDeleteMarina, BEA 50 is image #43 on smugmug if you want to have a quick look at it.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering if there was any time available for opening the museum. I seen Laura in there on Friday, so I was wondering if I could also help? Maybe get there when she leaves for an hour or something? I really want to help!
ReplyDeleteDo you want to open up an hour early? Is that an option (as in Noon?).
ReplyDeleteNot entirely absent-minded professor, the only Friday that I am not available is April 30th. So, I can act as docent during the others. (Vanessa is welcomed to join, if that's alright with you) :)
ReplyDeleteSWEET!!! I'll be there!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Dr. C I guess I got my numbers mixed up. I am also available to be in the museum on Tues and Thurs from 1:30-3 pm if needed. Just let me know if you need me.
ReplyDelete