I'll load more photos to Smugmug tonight, meanwhile, here are a few shots from the exhibit opening (special thanks to SAS for sponsoring the food and drinks!). Thanks to you guys for your hard work!
Last Post of the semester...or ever?
-
I hate ending this blog with out some kind of wrap up for the class. I
really enjoyed this class - and not just because I love museum stuff &
baskets. I th...










Great pictures, and great job all! I had a blast, and was so happy to see such a great turnout. I also got a lot of great feedback from friends and family. My Father-in-law was highly impressed by the professionalism of the exhibit and a friend mentioned how interesting it was that the baskets were part of the art market and were seen as "collectibles." He had never thought of Native American objects in that way. It really sounded like he learned something, which totally made my day =)
ReplyDeleteP.S. the mini baskets were the highlight of my family's visit...they couldn't stop talking about them!