Friday, April 2, 2010

acknowledgments panel

I am prepping the acknowledgments panel for the wall by the exit door. I have already listed staff who helped with printing, our guest speakers, and a few other folks*,  but I need you guys to let me know about librarians, archivists, etc. who should be included on the panel. Please provide both their names and places of employment.

*I've included the SAS (Nessa--please let me know what time the caterers are planning to set up. I know they will need access to the museum, but I teach Noon-12:50, so will need to make some sort of arrangements to provide access for them if they plan to show up before 12:50. )

5 comments:

  1. I would love to acknowledge Kate Lee, editor from the Fort Bragg Advocate-News. She was really helpful pointing me in the right direction to get that obituary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be in the museum while you're in class and can let the caterers in if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dixie's Southern Comfort
    This is the antique shop that supplied the key/information for the cemetery. And, where we picked up a copy of the Historic Cosumnes and the Slough House Cemetery book.

    Also, I'll be available as early as necessary on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie--thanks; that will be really helpful. I've got the two tables set up. Typically I have them put food on one table and drinks on the other; they will bring tablecloths.
    Laura--I'll add Dixie's to the list (I posted one yesterday--somehow missed your note; but it is easy to replace.) Holly-Kate Lee is on there already. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told them 12:45-1:30. I could be there and open the museum if you cant.

    ReplyDelete