On Saturday, I logged about 5-6 hours, working mostly on Team 4's wall. Sunday, I worked for about 8 hours more. I will post some of those pictures tomorrow. I'll be going back in on Thursday morning for a few more hours--but today, I'm going to order the lettering for the entry wall!
Last Post of the semester...or ever?
-
I hate ending this blog with out some kind of wrap up for the class. I
really enjoyed this class - and not just because I love museum stuff &
baskets. I th...
I guess you didn't like our dot system. :)
ReplyDeleteThe chart looks awesome! Thank you! I'll be available on Thursday afternoon. Will that be too late? Should I still plan on heading over?
Great job with the detailing tape! It looks *perfect*
ReplyDeleteLaura, your connect-the-dot system worked beautifully as my roadmap; I only made one mistake that had to be redone. (At least, I think I only made one! You'll know next Wednesday.) Remind me what time were you thinking of coming on Th.? I can come in a bit later and can certainly use the help.
ReplyDeleteI'm supposed to work until noon on Thurs., but I could probably stay later tomorrow. Let me try to do that. ...By noon on Thurs? Would that be okay?
ReplyDeleteLaura--if you can make it by 12:30, that will be fine. We will work on arranging the standing cases, get them locked up and windexed, and then vaccuum the place really well. Bye-bye cobwebs! How does that sound? (I'm thinking we'll be out of there in 2 hours.)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Your comment of 7:29 pm (to which I have replied above) did come to me via email--but didn't post here for some reason. Just wanted you to know that I did receive and read it.
ReplyDeleteSounds good. See you tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI think the chart looks great too! Today I bought some options for the mirror under the mini baskets and I bought black archival paper. I need to come in Wednesday morning (the 7th) to arrange that stuff, the case labels and transparent wall labels. I'm sure other people will be in early too and that you'll blog what time you'll be in the museum.
ReplyDeleteGreat. The mirrors will definitely be a neat addition to the case and the miniatures. As you can see from the Sunday photos I just uploaded, I went ahead and trimmed and applied all the transparency labels. The interior case labels are printed, trimmed, and await your arrangement. I teach at Noon, but someone will need to be in there so the caterers can set up.
ReplyDelete